Marine / Offshore
Hose connectors used for Supply boat / vessels to supply off shore rigs with necesities such as:
-Base Oil -Diesel Oil/Fuel -Drill Water -Drilling Mud
-Potable Water -Scale Inhibitor
On rigg handling of chemicals and solvents such as:
-Anti freeze -Methanol etc.
Ship to ship transfer
Dry Disconnect Coupling in action - Offshore/marine
Bunkering operation between bunker vessel and passenger ferry
Safe industrial offshore couplings with easy handling
The self-sealing design of Mann Tek’s industrial couplings guarantees both the highest level of safety and the quickest way of connecting and disconnecting. To connect, push and turn; it will be coupled with full flow. To disconnect, turn and pull; it will release with no spillage.
- 2“, 2½“ and 4“ hose and tank units
- 4“ and 2½“ couplings used for transfer from vessel boats to rigg
- 2“ couplings used for handling of chemicals and solvents on rigg, ISO containers etc.
- 4“ and 6“ couplings for ship to ship transfer
Click here for more information about Dry Disconnect Couplings
Marine Safety Break-away Coupling applications
- Ship to Rig Fluid Transfer
- Ship to Shore Fluid Transfer
- Ship to Ship Fluid Transfer
- Bunkering, Marine Refuelling
Click here for more information about Safety Break-away Couplings